Because the racist “anti-racists” will work to erase the Jussie Smollett guilty verdict memory as quickly as possible, the idiotic credulity and evil complicity of the following race grafter tweets should be regularly remembered:
• Vice-President Giggles aka Cackling Kamala: Jussie Smollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
• Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC): There is no such thing as “racially charged”. This attack was not “possibly” homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening in our country, then work to change it. It is no ones’ job to water down or sugarcoat the rise of hate crimes.
• CNN Race War Advocate Joyless Reid: Nooses never really disappeared as messages of a very specific kind of terror, but every time it’s used, my God, it’s chilling. Praying for Jussie’s full recovery. And for us all.
• Comrade Senator Bernie Sanders: he racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility towards miniorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate bigotry and all forms of violence.
• Chicago Mayor and open racist Lori Lightfoot: My thoughts and prayers are with Jussie Smollett. Everyone deserves to live safely as their true authentic self in this city. As mayor, I will make sure that, regardless of the victims’ stature, hate crime incidents and complaints are fully investigated. (unless we’re talking about pale journalists or pasty straight males.)
• Rep. Rashida Tlaib of the anti-semite squad caucus: When one of the most famous black and gay men in America is not safe, the message is clearer than it has ever been. The dangerous lies spewing from the right wing is killing and hurting our people. Thinking of you Jussie Smollett, and my LGBTQ neighbors.
• President Brandon: What happened today to Jussie Smollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.
• Senator Cory “T-Bone” Booker: The vicious attack on Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as federal hate crime- I urge you to pay attention.
• Rep Eric “The Chinese Spy Who Loved Me” Swalwell: What Happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully he will recover. But hate crimes like this happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech- neither can ever be accepted as normal.
Michele Obama for pressuring Prosecutor Kim Foxx to drop the hoax charges
Foxx for fraudulently “recusing” herself and dropping the charges.
ABC “Journalist” Robin Roberts for her credulous Smollett interview and her “Beautiful, Jussie. Beautiful.” wrap.
Jon Reisman is an associate professor of economics and public policy at the University of Maine at Machias. His views are his own. Mr. Reisman welcomes comments as letters to the editor here, or to him directly via email at [email protected].